Do you want to gain business experience, expand your network, and polish your communication skills — all the while making money? Then come work for the Jonathan Rick Group as a Business-Development Fellow!
You’ll work closely with JRG President Jonathan Rick.
Your Job Title
Your Core Responsibilities
1. Research new prospects thoroughly; ascertain areas where Jonathan can add value; and identify the appropriate decisionmaker.
2. Cultivate each prospect via email, LinkedIn, and/or the phone.
3. Distinguish qualified prospects from nonqualified prospects.
4. Keep track of prospects and your progress in a clear, detailed Google Sheet.
5. Transfer prospects, at the appropriate time and in a seamless manner, to Jonathan to close the deal.
1. Your writing skills should be exceptional. This means not only that you write clearly, but also commandingly; your emails should spark attention and make someone want to reply.
2. It’s frustrating when a prospect ghosts you. It’s frustrating when he misses a call you’ve scheduled. It’s frustrating when you ask two questions and only get a response to one. Yet it’s imperative that you remain polite and patient always.
3. You’ll be contacting a lot of people, so you must be organized. At a glance, we should be able to see who’ve you been in touch with, what they’ve said, and where things stand.
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.